Pengikut

Khamis, 11 Jun 2009

fishing...

One of my hubby’s favorite activities…FISHING.
About fishing…

Some people like to catch fish, some like to fish…
From what I see, the type of people who like to catch fish, if they come home empty handed they often view the trip as a failure or sometimes even as a complete waste of time.
But people who like to fish are a completely different type of person. These people tend to enjoy the entire experience of fishing. To them, catching fish is a bonus feature of the overall fishing experience itself. Don't get me wrong, they like to catch fish as much as anyone else and many of them are very good at it. But people who like to fish tend to enjoy all aspects of fishing, not just the catching part.

I think my hubby is a person who likes to fish because sometimes he catches fish and sometimes he doesn’t. But he never views fishing is a waste of time… To him, catching fish is fun but if that's the only reason you go fishing, you're missing out on some of the best things this world has to offer. That’s why to be supportive, I always say to him, don’t mind with the fish; just come back with one piece… :)


Idioms with’ fish’; like a fish out of water
(Fig. appearing to be completely out of place; in a very awkward manner) Whenever I am with your friends, I feel like a fish out of water.
ditulis: Ummu hadi

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan